Friday, June 18, 2010

Time Flies When You're Having Fun...Or Something Like That

I cannot believe I haven't posted anything since my 50K. That was March and it's now June! But then I started thinking about how busy things have been. After the 50K, it seems like things just took off from there. Let's just see what has been going on:

  • Ran the National Marathon
  • Ran the Ukrops Monument 10K in Richmond
  • Ran the inaugral 13.1 series half marathon in NYC
  • Ran Cherry Blossom 10-miler
  • Ran the American Odyssey Relay from Gettysburg, PA to Washington, DC (that will be a post soon)
  • Tried to run the Frederick Marathon but bailed for several reasons (that will be a post soon)
  • Coached 3 beginning 5K groups and getting ready to start group #4
  • Coached Girls on The Run
  • Ran Zooma Half Marathon
  • Did my day job. Did my side job.
  • All this in addition to being a wife and mom!

Needless to say, it's been hectic. But it's been fun too. And...needless to say, I'm taking some time off from racing. I will be taking the summer off and maybe do a short race here and there. It's now my husband's turn to race as he did the Air Force Cycling Classic last weekend and is doing the DC Triathlon last weekend. He did a few half marathons already this year but his focus is going to be another half Ironman in the fall.

Stay tuned for more! And as always....

Happy running!

No comments:

Post a Comment