Sunday, March 11, 2012

Meet the San Diego Running Examiner!

When I was in DC, I had the distinct pleasure to be the Washington, DC Running Examiner. This allowed me to examine the local running scene and share my discoveries with my readers.

Now I get to do the same thing here in San Diego! Last week I came on the scene as the San Diego Running Examiner. It's been great so far! A lot of the things I do I feel like I can make into an article to share with the local running community. Everyone needs an insider's view, right? :)

In addition to reporting on local races, running stores, events and local runners, I plan to write about general running issues, national and international running news and more.


I hope you read along with me as I explore everything this great place has to offer us runners. Really, there is no better place to discover!

No comments:

Post a Comment